Handle all payroll needs, assignments, and other clerical duties as needed.
- Assist with all activities necessary to process payroll at that Corporate office including maintaining related records, tax applications, voluntary deductions, entering data, calculating and totaling hours worked.
- Verify that all employees are completing and submitting all necessary payroll related documents in a timely fashion (i.e. Timesheets, Request for Time Off, Standard Hours, and Charters, etc.).
- Submit payroll to Corporate on a weekly basis prior to the established deadlines.
- Maintain and update log of paid time off for all employees at location.
- Utilize and confirm hours within the time and attendance system on a daily basis.
- Complete standard hours audits
- Operate Synovia (our GPS system) to verify hours.
Minimum Education & Certifications Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
Experience & Skills Required
- Knowledge of Corporate payroll procedures, payroll system and standard hours.
- Must work well in fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and data entry skills
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Office environment