Founded in May of 2004, North America Central School Bus is one of the fastest growing school bus companies in the nation. Our extraordinary growth is a product of our dedicated and experienced management team led by local managers in your community. Our motto each and every day is “Safety First/Quality Always”.
- North America Central School Bus is the fourth largest school bus operator in the U.S.
- Our vehicles travel over 40,000,000 miles each year taking students to and from school.
- North America Central School Bus transports over 150,000 children to and from school each day.
- We provide a full service out-sourced transportation solution to over 120 communities in eight states.
- North America Central School Bus operates in Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Missouri, Kansas, Massachusetts and Idaho.
- North America Central School Bus operates 3,000 buses and vans.
- If you included field trips and summer school along with taking students to and from school every day, North America Central School Bus is responsible for 132,000,000 student rides annually.
- North America Central School Bus charters its buses to the public for community events, corporate employee shuttles or any group event as the “Smarter Charter” transportation alternative.
- We use GPS technology to know where our buses are at all times.
- Our fleet includes buses with capacities ranging from small vans to buses carrying up to 78 elementary age students and that many have wheelchair lifts and are air conditioned.